Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) are next-generation AI technologies that are helping to take automation to new levels. With the increasing availability of data and high performance compute power, the accuracy of DL applications is surpassing human level accuracy in certain complex technical challenges.
Intel has created a user guide to recommend the right Microsoft Azure cloud instances along with relevant services and tools to launch and utilise the cloud instances effectively for ML/DL workloads on Intel architectures.
The user guide covers a range of topics:
- Compute power and memory
- Communication link
- Optimised software
- Azure cloud instances for AI applications
- Recommendation for various ML/DL workloads
- Azure tools and services for Deep Learning
- Instructions to develop and deploy ML/DL applications on Azure
- A step-by-step guide to set up a cluster for DL training over Azure
- A step-by-step guide to run DL training over Azure CPU instances
- A step-by-step guide to run Deep Learning inference
- Inference with DL frameworks / DL boost / OpenVINO / BigDL
Read the user guide in full here.
Grey Matter is an Intel Software Elite Reseller and a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider, so please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements: call +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.